Thursday, October 07, 2010

I'm hungry

So I found a pun in the Analects:

"15:38 The Master said, 'In education there should be no class distinctions.'"

Haaahahaha. Oh Confucius, you crack me up.
I was going to have an actual post, but instead I'm just going to put up these photos from my plastic underwater camera that I took back at home. They are a little different from what I normally do and people may not like them so much, but I really really like them, especially as a set.
















Canadian Thanksgiving is on Monday, we get the day off of classes and I am celebrating by writing two essays and an essay proposal. I will probably have a bagel for Thanksgiving dinner. But that's ok because tomorrow I am going to a Hot Hot Heat and Hey Rosetta concert with Kara. She won free tickets because she is extremely lucky in freebie things. Then on Saturday I am going to see a movie with Elise and a couple other people called Scott Pilgrim vs the World or something, apparently it takes place in Toronto and mentions Burwash? Elise loves it and is horrified that I haven't seen it, so I'm looking forward to it.
Tomorrow is my mom's birthday, happy birthday Mom!!

Also - Today I passed up an opportunity to meet the Barenaked Ladies AND the cast of The Big Bang Theory (which I love) in order to go to philosophy class. Rifqi says it was awesome. What the fuck is wrong with me.

3 comments:

mom said...

Thanks for the "happy birthday"!!
I like the pictures. They look eerie. Like we live is some kind of post-apocalyptic wasteland. Cooper is the last survivor. Oh, and you taking the picture!
Anyhow, hope Thanksgiving isn't too lame. At least you'll have the suite to yourself to work on your essays!
I'll send you pictures from Victoria and hopefully see you in Nov.

Claire said...

"Also - Today I passed up an opportunity to meet the Barenaked Ladies AND the cast of The Big Bang Theory (which I love) in order to go to philosophy class. Rifqi says it was awesome. What the fuck is wrong with me. "

this upsets me A LOT.
I'm probably not going to talk to you for a while.

so I will leave you with the angriest of all angry emoticons,

>8C

alv said...

I love the moodiness of these pictures, especially the fan. We just got back after dropping Mom off in Victoria. Robyn is super excited that aunt Dawn will be looking after her for five days!